The Vibrationmaster J600 Fastener Test Bench is designed to test fasteners to DIN 65151, DIN 25201-4 B and ISO 16130. With its unique Variator technology, this Junker test bench can electronically control and vary frequency between 0 and 30Hz and displacement [amplitude] between 0 and ±2mm in real time during testing, enabling a wide range of test regimes to be applied. Fasteners ranging in size from M3 – M30 ISO Metric and #4 – 1 1/8 in UTS can be tested.
A closed-loop system monitors and adjusts actual displacement several times per second, offering exceptional accuracy. The control software includes a range of pre-determined test regimes, including automated reference testing to DIN 25201-4 B, and enables operators to create and store bespoke testing programs. The software can generate test reports and supporting test data as required by Item B.7 of DIN 25201-4.
Each model comes equipped with a laptop that acts as the on-board computer and provides a troubleshooting module that can test mechanical and electrical performance. With an internet connection, this will enable Vibrationmaster’s advanced diagnostic servers to remotely access the product and monitor performance or track faults.
Vibrationmaster J600 Junker Test Bench:
- Tests fasteners from M3 – M30 ISO Metric and #4 – 1 1/8 in UTS
- Benefit from testing very short fasteners with clamp ratio (length to dimension) of 1.7 for full compliance to DIN 25201-4 B
- Displacement can be varied between 0 and ±2mm in real time using electronic controls; frequency can also be varied between 0 and 30Hz
- Computer control software includes an automated reference test cycle that conforms with DIN 25201-4 B
- Reference test result variables can be stored for replication in subsequent verification tests, as required by DIN 25201-4 B
- Wide, horizontal flatbed test area allows ease of access when testing large fasteners
- Changes of fastener size take 60 seconds, significantly reducing test cycle times
- A glider guiding system means that the fastener under test is only subject to transverse displacements, and shows no movement in other axes that would compromise test results
- Robust construction and exceptional design and build ensures eccentricity is within the centreline of the glider frame, minimising the chances of failure in bench components and casing, significantly increasing in-service life.
For more information and to download a comprehensive product datasheet please visit our downloads page.
To find out more about how Vibrationmaster’s unique range of test equipment can meet your testing requirements, please contact us now.