In this section you will find our:
- Terms and conditions of use of our website (note this is not the same as our General Terms and Conditions of business, which you can access by clicking here
- Website disclaimer
- Copyright notice
- The term ‘the users’ or ‘the visitors’ or ‘the individuals’ or ‘you’ refers to the users and visitors of our website, their beneficiaries who can prove they have a legitimate interest, and all other persons who have contacts with Vibrationmaster and its representatives for commercial or other purposes.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Luxembourg.
Vibrationmaster may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
What personal data do we collect and process?
The data we collect and process include the following, but is not limited to:
- identification data: we collect data about you such as your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar contact data, particular area of interest and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- business contact information: we collect data about you such as job function, job title, department, organisation name, size and location
- financial information: we collect your financial information, such as financial account information, if needed to take payment or fulfil contractual obligations or for related purposes
- contractual information: any information provided by the data subject allowing to Vibrationmaster to perform its contractual duties, such as non-disclosure agreements or commercial contracts
How do we collect data?
- personal data that we collect when you visit our website: Vibrationmaster collects personal data that Visitors voluntarily provide on the Website or during their interactions with our company
- personal data that we collect when you do business with us: we may collect and process your data when you conduct business with us, such as the financial and contraction information described in the previous section
- personal data that we obtain from other sources: we may obtain personal and non-personal information about you and your business from our business partners or other third-party sources when they are legally permitted to share such information with us, and add it to the information we already hold about you, such as, but not limited to, updated identification data, business contact information, financial or contractual information
- personal data that we collect when an individual applies for employment: when you apply for a position at Vibrationmaster, we will collect your identification data, skills and employment history to manage our interactions during the recruitment process
For what purposes do we collect personal data?
Vibrationmaster use or may use the personal data for the following purposes, in line with the lawful bases under the applicable data protection legislation (i.e. the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, – the GDPR -, which have entered into force on 25 May 2018, as well as any other subsequent regulation):
- internal record keeping and statistics
- provide the users, visitors and customers with the requested information, products and services or to follow a recruitment process
- promote Vibrationmaster activities (sending of product and commercial information, newsletters, magazines and brochures, invitations to events, etc.). If you do not wish to receive marketing emails, you may follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included within such email communication
- communicate with the users and visitors for market research, and enquire about product and services improvement
- customise the website content according to your interests
- processing of access, rectification and opposition requests, and other rights with respect to Personal Data
- claims and litigation management
We may contact you by mail, telephone, fax, video conference, email or other electronic messaging services.
Who are the data recipients?
Visitors’ Personal Data will be processed internally by duly authorised persons, within the limits of their respective attributions.
They may also be communicated to Vibrationmaster data processors (including IT service providers) and external services providers such as web designers, marketing solutions providers, communication agencies, to the strictest extent necessary and subject to the existence of contractual guarantees to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
Vibrationmaster does not in any way sell, lease or rent your information to third parties.
How do we ensure the security of personal data?
Vibrationmaster acknowledges your trust and is committed to protecting the data you provide to us. We maintain appropriate organisational, physical and technical security measures (including with respect to personnel, facilities, hardware and software, storage and networks, access controls, monitoring and logging, vulnerability and breach detection, incident response, encryption of personal data) to protect against unauthorised or accidental access, loss, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
Vibrationmaster follows generally accepted security standards to help protect your Personal Data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, Vibrationmaster cannot guarantee the absolute security of the personal data.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was intended as described in the “For what purposes do we collect personal data?” section and for as long as required or permitted by law.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the websites in question.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the current data protection legislation, the users, visitors, customers and other individuals or, as the case may be, their beneficiaries who can prove they have a legitimate interest, are able to exercise their rights at any time. Vibrationmaster will address any request within the limits of its technical and organisational means. These rights include:
- right to access to their personal data: the users have the right to review the data we hold, collect and process about them
- right to rectification: the users have the right to update the data we hold, collect and process about them if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- right to erasure: if at any time, the users decide they do not want us to retain any personal data we collected from them, they may request we delete their data. We will take reasonable measures to comply with their request in accordance with applicable laws
- right to object or restrict data processing: the users may request that we restrict or stop processing of the personal data we collected about them. We will consider their request and we will comply with it unless we have a compelling legitimate ground as permitted by applicable law
- right to data portability: the users have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller only when they have asked us to do so and have consented to such sharing, and when technically feasible
- right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: the users have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données (the “CNPD”) in Luxembourg, when they believe that their data is being processed in a way that does not comply with the GDPR
These rights may be exercised by contacting our Data Protection Officer via email at the following address: email@example.com.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Vibrationmaster and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Vibrationmaster. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Vibrationmaster takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.