Our customer-centric service strategy ensures our test products perform optimally throughout their service life, so that your investment in Vibrationmaster equipment offers you maximum return on investment.
For more information, please click on the links below:
Your service partner
Monitoring, servicing and service intervals
Faults handling – what you can expect
Consumables and spares
General Terms and Conditions
- Once you purchase one of our products, you will be introduced to a dedicated account manager who will be your single point of contact throughout the lifetime of your relationship with us
- All of our products have a 12-months global warranty
- Your product will require regular servicing, and so a laptop or tablet PC with preinstalled software will be provided to alert you when servicing is required
- Each product’s monitoring function will maintain usage records that will enable better maintenance of your equipment, helping you maximise the product’s life and increase your return on investment.
- Our logistics partner can handle shipping of new products and consumables Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU).
- All of our Junker Test Bench and Vibration Table products, except for the J120T, have remotely accessed servicing and troubleshooting programs that can connect to Vibrationmaster’s diagnostic server over an internet connection
- Each product’s internal monitoring system will monitor temperature and component performance, alerting the operator when an oil or bearing change is required
- Variator oil changes are required every 500 hours
- J120T bearing changes are required every 2,000 hours
- J600 and J900 bearing changes are required every 3,000 hours
- We will provide a full service schedule for each Vibration Table, tailored to its specification
- We can agree a service programme with you, or train your operatives to self-service our products. Please contact us for details.
- In the unlikely event that you experience a problem with a Vibrationmaster product, please contact your account manager and explain the nature of your problem
- As soon as we hear from you, we will create a dedicated faults handling team comprising your account manager, an engineer and our CEO; you will be provided with direct contact details for each
- That team will remain in place and available to you until your fault is resolved to your satisfaction
- Once we have determined the likely cause of any product fault by using our remote troubleshooting system, a Vibrationmaster engineer will visit your site to complete any repairs or servicing
- For J120T repairs, we will arrange for collection and perform the repairs in our specialist technical centre
- The results of the process will be fed back to our product development team and manufacturing operation to ensure the fault does not arise again.
- Your Vibrationmaster product may require consumables, such as spares, bearings, washers, fastener adaptors, or lubricating oils
- You can purchase consumables online via your customer account and we will ensure your order is shipped to you within no more than 72 hours. Some spares are fabricated to order and we will advise you of delivery times.
- Your customer account was or will be created when you first bought your product from us. Click here to log in to your account.
- Our General Terms and Conditions are available from your account manager. If you are not yet a client, please contact us and we will be pleased to send you a copy.
To find out more about how Vibrationmaster’s approach to servicing helps you maximise your return on investment, please contact us now.